Hi, I’m Audrey, I’m based in London. I’m a passionate content specialist with an expertise in SEO, copywriting (writing & editing), localisation, social media and PR. I worked for companies in edtech, media, travel, and 360 digital & PR agencies.
🏆 I recently received a certification “12-Week Immersive Growth Hacking Course” at Growth Tribe, where I work as a Content Marketer since January.
💻 The tools I use a lot… WordPress, Webflow, Buffer, Google Analytics, Search Console, ahrefs, MOZ, SEMRush, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Buzzsumo, Gorkana, Canva, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Procreate.
✏️ In my free time… I write about tech, I draw cartoons for people (and pets) and am a linguistics influencer aka “Les Dédexpressions”. I host creative workshops for kids around French language in schools, online and for charity and community events.
🛫 I lived and worked in… Shanghai, Paris, Los Angeles, Leeds, and now London.
– Writing: I wrote 340+ SEO optimised articles and listicles for media and platforms focused on entrepreneurship, freelancing and tech. I also successfully produced and localised content for clients like Hertz, Adobe, CWT, Staples, Lyst, Ted Baker, etc.
– CMS: localised, uploaded and edited 2,000+ landing pages for companies like Hertz, Staples, CWT, etc.
– PR: I managed to get 40+ coverage (brand mentions + backlinks) for clients like ghd (influencers campaign), Hertz, H.Samuel, Catena, Pareto, Norton Finance, Juo Loans, Jordans Solicitors, Solopress, VisitBritain, Viking, WatchShop, etc. Media involved: Maddyness UK, Startups, Le Routard, Le Quotidien du Tourisme, L’Internaute, Expat.com, Female First, The Irish Mirror, FE News, The Daily Star, The Money Pages, Property Reporter, Insight DIY, The PIE News, The Herald Scotland, Lawyer Monthly, The National Scot, Yorkshire Business Daily.
– Travel arrangements: I designed 70+ VIP leisure travel itineraries for clients in West Los Angeles.
– Cartoons 👀 : I illustrated 200+ French & English idioms/expressions with humour to make people smile online, and drew 60+ cartoons for indiduals, families and pets. Currently I’m working in partnership with a few media. My blog “Les Dédexpressions” was featured in French media like L’Express, Demotivateur, Planet.fr, NEON Mag, L’Optimisme, French Morning London, etc.
My areas of expertise include: Content, SEO, Localisation, PR, Influencers, Social Media, Web Design, Editorial Illustration, Cartoons
I can support companies in the following sectors: Tech, Edtech, Entertainment, Luxury Travel, Beauty
Content, localisation, social media and PR
I write, edit and upload SEO-optimised articles and listicles on WordPress CMS related to tech, innovation, travel, creativity, entrepreneurship, startups, lifestyle, wellbeing.
I translate and localise creative and technical content, assets, PPC, copywriting, PR campaigns into French and English to reflect the brand message and guidelines.
I create and manage organic and paid social media content across different channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) to boost visibility, grow engagement and generate a dialogue with brand communities.
I connect influencers and brands with relevant and curated media and journalists, to build domain authority, credibility and organic traffic to the brand’s website.
Cartoons, illustration and design
I draw very detailed custom caricatoons (caricatures in a cartoon style) on-demand for people and pets from their favourite photos. I also design illustrations for small businesses.
For several years I’ve been drawing French and English expressions in a funny way, on my blog called “Les Dédexpressions” which you can visit here. I’m making specific cartoons for entertainment and publishing companies such as Scholastic, Mary Glasgow Magazines, etc. and I sell custom merchandise.
I draw at events (i.e. art and culture, charity fundraisers, etc.) and organise art workshops for kids and adults (freestyle drawing around themes and French lessons).
I design or illustrate web and print assets for small businesses and brands such as logos, social media posts, email templates, programmes, travel itineraries, brochures, banners, and so forth. I always make sure to work closely with the brand so its guidelines and vision are matched and consistent across channels.